MyDataRecoveeyLab recently assisted in recovery of data from a RAID with 6 Seagate 1TB drives using HDD Serial Commander, Ubuntu and R-Studio (licensed to customer).
Our technological partners were able to repair corrupted firmware on these drives using nothing but our software. One drive were able to read data again they imaged them using dd and finally assemble images to get data back.
Great work guys!
S.E.C.T.A. (SgtF3 Error Code Translator & Analysis) is an app to translate error codes on Seagate F3 drives.
Available to download at HDD Serial Commander
Major update includes:
- Command builder updated
- Seagate database Level T major update
- Minor changes
More about this update here.
We expect migration to be completed by Mar 1st 2017. New version 1.7 (English) has following upgrades:
- Module to connect Free Data Recovery Quote and My Data Recovery Lab Support (Sign-Up)
- Admin panel changes
- Private message update/Submit
Free Data Recovery Quote is now My Data Recovery Lab
English | Espanol
In the latest update (2.21):
- Help & HowTo
- Updated Setup for 7200.4 and some other models (thanks to dongnvqn)
- Few updates on commands for Seagate F3